All banks in India operates as per the regulations prescribed by the Reserve Bank of India. If the bank customer is not satisfied with the services provided by the bank, then he or she can close their bank account. Some banks charges during account closing process and some bank doesn’t.
ICICI Bank is one of the most popular banks in India. It has branches all over the country. To close ICICI Bank Account one must collect the account closure form, return its debit card, credit card, cheque book, pass book and all the items given by the bank to the bank.
Also Check, How to close SBI Bank Account? ,How to close HDFC Bank Account? 4 Easy Steps. How to Close Axis Bank Account? 4 easy steps.
Things to Remember, while you close ICICI Bank Account.
- After closing your account, you cannot re-open it.
- Make the account balance zero before closing your account.
- Clear your pending dues before closing your account.
- Take your complete bank account statement before closing your account.
How to Close Your ICICI Bank Account?
- Visit your nearest branch.
- Get the ICICI Bank Account Closure form or download the form by clicking here.
Preview of the form:
- Now fill the form with all the necessary information and cross check it before submitting.
- Provide ID proof and Address proof (If asked by the bank).
Return things provided by the Bank.
After closing your account, return all the things which are been provided to you by the bank.
- Cheque Book.
- Pass Book.
- Debit Card.
- Credit Card. (If any)
If you face any trouble while closing your account, you can contact their customer service by dialing : 1800 102 4242