In India, PhonePe has more than 350 million users and is one of the most popular payment apps in the country. The company has a lot of payment options, like PhonePe Wallet, UPI, Net banking, debit and credit card transactions, and more, to choose from. However, many people who use the app aren’t sure how to use the PhonePe Wallet. We have got you all the required information regarding the same.
There are many ways to use the PhonePe Wallet.
In PhonePe Wallet Money, how do you add money to your wallet money?
First, you need to have money in your PhonePe Wallet. Then, you can use it for transactions.
Follow the steps below to add money to your PhonePe Wallet Money. –
- You first need to sign up for or log into your Phonepe account.
- Then, go to your Phonepe account.
- You put in the amount you want to add to or top up your wallet. When you add a certain amount, the top-up wallet is turned on.
- Make sure you know that the top-up wallet will be turned off first.
- A confirmation will show that your money has been added to the wallet. To add money to your Phonepe account with this confirmation, click the “Confirm” button on the right.
Withdrawing Wallet money:
PhonePe says that if you have a KYC account with PhonePe, you can send money to your bank account by following the steps below. –
- There is a “My Money” section in the PhonePe Wallet app that users will have to tap at first to get to.
- Navigate to PhonePe Wallet in the “Wallets/Gift Voucher” section to find it.
- Click on the Withdrawal at the top of the screen to get out of the game.
- Drag the wallet icon to the bottom and drop it on your bank icon if you want to.
PhonePe will move your wallet balance to the bank account that you have linked to PhonePe. Add a bank account below if you haven’t already. If you have a PhonePe Wallet, you should know that you can’t take your cashback balance out of it to use elsewhere, though.
PhonePe wallet can be used to pay for the following things:
- Hassle-free payment to the merchant: Quick and easy recharge: no hassle payment
- An option for “Autopay” makes it easy to pay your bills.
- A person can also use it to buy movie tickets and more.